Forum Training helps your forum get established or re-established in the best possible way. Whether you are starting a new forum, have recently had transition, or are struggling to make your forum all it could be, Forum Training (also known as Forum Fundamentals) brings out the best in YPO’s traditional forum model.
I help you get your forum on the same page with a shared vision, purpose, norms and meaningful topics to explore. When we finish, you are poised to take your forum to the next level, where you can have conversations you couldn’t have anywhere else.
The program ensures your group is equipped with:
- Vision: a shared definition of what you want your forum to be
- Guidelines: the structures and agreements that keep the forum on track
- Structure: the best agenda and processes to get the most out of your time together
- Protocol: a common language to explore issues and deepen sharing
- Self-exploration basics: the building blocks for meaningful presentations and explorations
- Conflict Skills: a proven tool to safely and respectful address conflict or issues
- Foundational coaching questions
- Topics to explore: a list of worthwhile individual and forum explorations
Which Retreat Is Right
for My Forum?
If you are a new forum, looking to make sure you start on the right foot, Forum Training (Forum Fundamentals/Launch Retreat) will ensure you have the foundation, tools, and knowledge of each other you need to create a rich forum experience.
If your forum has mastered the basics and is ready for the next level, you need a Customized Retreat. I can help you identify and explore themes that stretch and deepen your forum.
If your forum is interested in a new way of being, you could be eligible for Transformational Forum. This retreat requires a spirit of transparency, curiosity and self-revelation, which form the foundation for deep personal and professional insights.
If your forum members are committed to shifting to a new level of leadership and effectiveness, through constant revealing, authentic feedback and taking responsibility, you might qualify for a Transcendent Forum Retreat.
If your forum has encountered rocky times - conflicting priorities or expectations, an unresolved (sometimes unspoken) issue, personality tension or norms violations - having a Forum Re-launch Retreat can get the entire forum back on the same page, recommitted and moving toward a shared vision.